Nulon Full Synthetic 75W-90 Performance Smooth Shift Manual Gearbox and Transaxle Oil (SYN75W90) is an API GL-5 and API MT-1 hypoid gear oil, providing superior wear protection, excellent low temperature characteristics and high temperature stability when compared to conventional mineral gear oils. It is the preferred substitute for SAE 80W-90 or SAE 90 oil promoting smoother, faster gear changes. Ideal for use in transaxles with combined manual gearbox and hypoid differential. It is recommended for use in passenger cars and light commercials under towing, 4x4, and racing conditions.
Nulon SYN75W90 is formulated from hydrofinished base oils with superior additive packages to enhance wear protection, corrosion protection, and low temperature characteristics. The optimized formulation has maximum oxidation and thermal stability to ensure fluid durability and performance during its life time.
The hydrofinished base oils used in SYN75W90 are Very High Viscosity Index (VHVI) fluids that provide the advantages of low volatility for better oil consumption, low wax content for improved low temperature fluidity, high saturate level for excellent thermal and oxidation stability, and low sulphur and aromatic compounds for improved environmental outcomes
Nulon SYN75W90 is ideal for use in transaxles with combined manual gearbox and hypoid differential. Recommended for use in passenger cars such as Ferrari, Ford, Holden, Lexus, Lotus, Porsche, Subaru and other makes where API GL-5 performance is required. Recommended for use in light commercial and 4x4 vehicles such as Chrysler, Ford, Holden, Kia, Landrover, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Ssangyong, Suzuki, Toyota and many other makes where API GL-5 performance is required.
- Reduces gearshift baulking in cold temperatures
- Excellent high temperature stability to withstand extreme operating temperature
- Superior wear protection
- Improved low temperature fluidity for improved fuel economy and gear changing
- Fortified using extreme pressure additive technology to provide excellent protection by reducing wear between gear teeth during high load and shock load operating conditions.
- Improved corrosion protection and rust resistance to protect gearboxes and differential components.
- Outstanding shear stability to maintain film thickness in heavy duty operating conditions
- Compatible with automotive seals and gaskets to prevent leakage