EAGLE IGNITION LEAD KIT
CHALLENGER PA 1998> 3.0LTR V6 6G72
PAJERO NL-NP 1997-2003 3.5LTR V6 6G74
TRITON MK-ML 1996-2009 3.0/3.5LTR V6 6G72/6G74 SOHC
|STAINLESS STEEL FERRITE SPIRAL CORE
||Premium quality upmarket replacement lead set for vehicleÕs having SOHC & DOHC motors fitted with Boot & Tube technology.
||Most passenger, Commercial & 4WD vehicles fitted with SOHC & DOHC motors.
||A premium quality ignition lead set specifically designed as an upmarket replacement for SOHC and DOHC motors fitted with Boot and Tube component technology.
Being Eliminator series, they are fitted with our 1300 ohms per metre Ferrite Spiral Core conductor which by induction design delivers peak voltage to the plugs ensuring almost complete combustion for super quick starts and smooth running.
||Tested to ISO 3808 Standards.
||Boot & Tube Assembly Features*
- Hi-temp Silicone Well Cover boot
- PVT insulator tube insulates plug terminal to prevent high voltage crossover
- Hi-temp Silicone Tip Seal.
- High Memory spring steel retaining clip for positive terminal locking at all RPM'S.
- Extra long .51mm base offers minimal heat transfer from plug tip to inner conductor. This ensures maximum cable life.
- Triple cable retaining ribs and "W" shaped crimp ensure superior cable retention.
- Simply "the best" Stainless Steel wound Ferrite coated Spiral Core conductor yields ultra low resistance ensuring peak voltage delivery to the spark plugs.
- High Dielectric Silicone inner jacket.
- Technologically advanced nylon tape adds tensile strength.
- 260¡C High Temp. modified Silicone outer jacket ensures complete protection against heat and engine bay contaminants.
||Above specifications may vary due to technological advances at manufacturerÕs discretion.
||The product description above is to be used as a guide only. It is up to the purchaser/end user to determine the correct suitability/application of product to suit their individual requirements. Care must be taken when selecting product. For Warranty information on above lead sets, refer to back cover.
||* Not required on certain vehicles.